Mark C. Germano
- Over 40 years of non-profit experience
- Personally raised in excess of $700,000,000
- Made over 25,000 successful “asks”
- Closed more then 100 eight and seven figure gifts
Mark C. Germano is the Founder & President of Creating Solutions. He is also an adjunct instructor in the Mendoza School of Business at the University of Notre Dame. He has taught over 5,000 Master’s level students from all 50 states and 30 nations.
He is an experienced executive who successfully leads complex organizations through periods of significant change at the national, state, and local levels. Germano has a successful track record leading senior teams, working with governing boards, and building collaborative relationships between volunteers and staff which creates consistent growth.
Additionally, he has led collaborative non-profit ventures that have included 106, 72, 15, 11, and 8 non-profit member stakeholders. He has developed strategies with demonstrated success in venture philanthropy, and has spoken at venture capital/angel funding forums across the country.
Mark has been an active member of the United States Naval Academy’s Admission Office since 2008, and has served on Senator Ron Johnson’s Service Academies Selection Review Board since 2015.
He received a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and a Master’s degree in Business Administration – Marketing from Roosevelt University in Chicago, and a Bachelors of Arts, Psychology, with honors from Kent State University.
- 36 years of non-profit experience
- Faith-based non-profit perspective
- Global non-profit travel
- Non-profit medical endeavors
- Digital marketing specialist
- Small non-profit advancement
Roger W. Cabe has been the Executive Director of Vision Outreach International (VOI) since 2011. This organization changes lives through global sight restoration. Since 2002, he has traveled abroad more than 30 times leading volunteer efforts in bringing sight to the poor.
He began his career in 1982 serving full time in church work. In 1995, he and his family moved to Michigan so work with Life Action Ministries. He served as their Creative Service Director for 10 years, overseeing areas of Music, Marketing, Audio Video Productions, Publications, and Web development.
In 2017, Roger graduated with honors from the University of Notre Dame with a Master in Nonprofit Administration. He currently is an adjunct instructor for the University of Notre Dame.
- More than 20 years in content management and editing
- 12 years in higher education, teaching English Composition, Literary Analysis, and Advanced Writing
- 10 years in fitness/personal training
- Volunteer and advocate for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors
- Grant Writer since 2020
Nicole Draiss has always focused on helping others achieve their goals. Whether mentoring a writer, teaching a group of students, or coaching someone through their fitness and nutrition plans, she has devoted her energy and talent toward others’ success. As a business manager in the fitness industry, she excelled as a leader in achieving organizational goals and developing talent.
Nicole’s strengths in writing, content development, goal definition, strategic planning, and plan execution as a Grant Writer/Content Developer in the non-profit space help increase resources for an organization that is positively impacting the community.
A graduate of William Paterson University of New Jersey, Nicole holds a Master’s Degree in Creative Writing. She also earned an Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Fund Development from the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.
- Over 25 years in marketing (online and print), website content, public relations, photojournalism, professional and technical writing
- 15 years as an active veteran leader with the VA Medical Centers mental health department
- 15 years of veteran advocacy and policy for veteran mental health and education
- 10 years as a Veteran leader in Higher Education
- Founding member of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee’s (UWM) veterans’ presence and Student Veterans of America chapter
- Benjamin Gilman International Scholarship Veteran Alumni Ambassador, U.S. Department of State Program
Tom Mitchell is an U. S. Air Force veteran, HillVets Lead Fellow, and a noted leader in veteran mental health and higher education. Tom was an accomplished photojournalist while in the Air Force and his photographic work has been noted by the Pentagon.
Tom is particularly gifted at relationship-building between government, nonprofit, and for-profit entities for military, veterans, and social justice endeavors
PAULA S. PELISSERO
- Benefits and compensation
- Workplace culture/change management
- Employee policies, handbooks and compliance
- Recruitment and selection
- Talent management and retention
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Executive compensation and board compensation committee oversight
- Consolidation, merger & acquisition human capital planning
With over 30 years of human resources generalist experience, Paula will provide senior level expertise to your organization. With 9-years of human resources leadership in a national non-profit organization, over 16-years human resources management for large corporations, and 6-years teaching Human Resource Management, we know that we will provide you with real time services that will make a difference to your organization. You will see results in employee engagement and retention which translates to a positive return on investment in your human capital program.